Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Let Me Entertain You from OPIs Burlesque Collection




 Let Me Entertain you is a fuchsia with gold and maybe pink shimmer to it, very hard for me to describe. Sometimes it leans reddish to purple hued to me. I honestly thought I was going to hate it.
 Seeing as I loved all the other colors in the collection I went ahead and got this one just to try it and see what I thought. It isn't my favorite of the collection just because I am a glitter freak and absolutely love all of the other colors as well. I have to say though when I put it on I was pleasantly surprised! I am not a big red fan, the reds in this collection seem to be made for me though, I don't know why that is. This entire collection calls to me!
 Let Me Entertain You is way better on the nail than in the bottle I thought. Formula was smooth, the pictures are three coats. Don't mind the smudge on my ring finger, I hit the camera taking pictures and didn't notice until after I had taken it off. It also dried fast as well.
  No complaints on this or any of the Burlesque collection either. Great job on this one OPI! I just hope future collections are as wonderful as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate each and every comment! That said, please do not spam me. Comments with links will be deleted. If there is a blog or anything else you would like me to check out feel free to email me, I love finding new blogs!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...