Monday, December 13, 2010

Orly Space Cadet



 Space Cadet has to be one of the hardest to capture on camera. It probably didn't help that I took these pictures at night. This is an awesome polish, one I didn't care for in the bottle but once I got it on it was love!
  Most of the time it appears to be the color in the pictures but in sunlight or direct artificial light it changes anywhere from gold, green, purple to a copper rust color. It was pretty sheer for me and these pictures are of four coats but it was so worth it. It also dried fairly quick to for having four coats. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate each and every comment! That said, please do not spam me. Comments with links will be deleted. If there is a blog or anything else you would like me to check out feel free to email me, I love finding new blogs!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...