Monday, May 16, 2011

Sparrow Me The Drama with Silver Shatter

 Sparrow Me The Drama, I love that name, is a stunning dusty pink. I didn't think I would love this one as much as I do but it is so perfect. I cannot stress enough how perfect the formula on these pastels are, two thin coats was all I used and it dried quick partly because of that. 


 Just like Steady As She Rose, Sparrow Me The Drama with Silver Shatter makes it much more interesting to look at. I guess that is because of the shimmer finish it gives or maybe it is just me because I get distracted by shiny things. Picture is with topcoat.


2 comments:

  1. yeah! the application is really great!...so different from the Shreck Collection!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have gotten entire Shrek Collection last year if they had the great formula like these do.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment! That said, please do not spam me. Comments with links will be deleted. If there is a blog or anything else you would like me to check out feel free to email me, I love finding new blogs!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...