Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Award

 The lovely Karine, she has a wonderful blog you can check out here, gave me this award several days ago and I had to think about it a bit. I don't wear much makeup, none really, so this was a tough list for me. Anyways, thank you Karine!


The Top 10 award rules:
1. Thank the person who tagged you and link to their blog.
2. Put the Top 10 Award logo on your blog.
3. List your top 10 cosmetics.
4. Choose 10 bloggers to tag, link to their blogs, and let them know.

 Here are my top 10 cosmetics in no order!

1. Vanilla Lace perfume by Victoria's Secret. I have super sensitive skin and this is one the the perfumes I can wear everyday with out my skin being irritated by it. 
2. OPI nail polish
3. OPI Avoplex Cuticle Oil
4. Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream
5. St. Ives Creamy Vanilla body wash again because of my sensitive skin.
6. Pa Matte Top Coat
7. Clinique All About Eyes Rich cream
8. China Glaze nail polish
9. Canmake Mascara 
10. Nivea Kiss Of Milk & Honey

I am not sure who all has done this tag so if you haven't then I tag you!

2 comments:

  1. You're welcome! You really deserve it! Your blog is great! And thanks for the link ;D
    I don't wear much make-up either...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, yours is pretty awesome to!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment! That said, please do not spam me. Comments with links will be deleted. If there is a blog or anything else you would like me to check out feel free to email me, I love finding new blogs!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...