Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Day 8: Glitter Nails

 Today is Day eight: Glitter Nails with MartaMarketta and Carolina! I used one of my favorite glitters reserved for Christmas and that is China Glaze Party Hearty from their holiday collection last year. It is a layering polish and the silvery champagne background of OPI Designer...De Better! seemed to work perfect for it. I really like this combo, glittery and sparkly but not so over the top and in your face.


 What do you think, do you like full on glitter or just a subtle sparkle? Be sure to check out what MartaMarketta and Carolina did for glitter nails! 

5 comments:

  1. I love it! I've been dubbing on what to wear for christmas (I def wanted to use Party Hearty), but this is the most perfect look I've seen around! I'm going to copy it, if you don't mind. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This duo is absolutely STUNNING!
    You come up with lovely manicure after lovely manicure!
    Can't wait to see what surprise you have in store for tomorrow! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the glitter layered over the sparkly polish! Very nice :)

    P.S. I just tagged you with a Nail Art Friendly Blog Award! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really nice combo!!! I'm a fan of subtle sparkle myself ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mnemo, Please do!

    Marta, Thank you so much!

    Anutka, Thanks, I will check it out.

    MariJo, Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment! That said, please do not spam me. Comments with links will be deleted. If there is a blog or anything else you would like me to check out feel free to email me, I love finding new blogs!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...