Thursday, April 19, 2012

OPI Metallic 4 Life

 Hey everyone! First off, you might have noticed some changes, the BlogHer ads above my header and on the right side bar. Hopefully, they won't slow down loading times or be any problems but if you notice anything or have any opinions please feel free to let me know because if it weren't for you guys blogging wouldn't be much fun! I don't plan on making much off the ads, if anything at all, maybe something extra for more giveaway goodies! 
 Anyways, moving on, today I have OPI Metallic 4 Life, from the Nicki Minaj collection. It's a black base full of different size silver hex glitter and even small square glitter. It is ridiculously packed with glitter and would be great to layer over a black cream for easier removal. 
 Pictures are three coats, no top coat. Since there is so much glitter in this one it does need top coat to smooth it out. It was pretty easy to apply considering it was glitter but it's still thick and can get lumpy if you aren't careful. 



 While we are sort of on the subject, I am not a huge fan of Nicki Minaj but I do like a few of her songs. That being said I love music from pretty much every genre so I would like to know what are some of your favorite songs and/or artists? I like finding new stuff to listen to. Some people say they listen to everything, then quickly follow that with a but, but I'm not one of those people. I really do listen to everything, so hit me with your best shot!

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Great polish!
    I love to listen to the Wombats :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I haven't heard of the Wombats, I will have to look them up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I love music too, Sean Paul, Riri and Amy Winehouse are my favorites. Break it off by Sean Paul and Riri almost did me in when I heard my two favorites collaborate. You will love the song Trilby by Amy Winehouse if you like fashion. Thanks for bringing up a favorite subject after nail polish :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment! That said, please do not spam me. Comments with links will be deleted. If there is a blog or anything else you would like me to check out feel free to email me, I love finding new blogs!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...