Friday, July 13, 2012

Revlon Tangerine

 Hey everyone! I've still been pretty busy so I apologize for the lack of posts recently. I didn't get around to doing any nail art for the fourth of July but I should be back to doing nail art and tutorials soon.
 Today I have Revlon Tangerine which is a bright orange with gold shimmer. It is super bright and very summery. Usually, I love orange polish but this one just doesn't go great with my skin. Picture is three coats. The only problem I had was it is bit runny.

7 comments:

  1. I see this color alot at the drugstore and I just pass it by but it really pops on your fingers. Maybe I will pick it up afterall :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also don't look too good in lighter orange shades typically. The entire sherbert orange shades popular now look kind of dead on me. This one is pretty however for the right person. How was the wear on this Revlon? I don't tend to buy Revlon but for a rare gotta have due to the really horrible formula and lack of more than a day wear time many of them have. However summer of 2011, I fell hard for and still love and use a lot the entire Fizz collection - they are among my fav toppers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a hard time finding anything orange for me! I can't say anything about the wear on this one, I took it off immediately after taking pictures.

      Delete

I appreciate each and every comment! That said, please do not spam me. Comments with links will be deleted. If there is a blog or anything else you would like me to check out feel free to email me, I love finding new blogs!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...