Sunday, November 4, 2012

OPI Skyfall 007 Red and Gold Mani

 I hadn't planned on really getting anything from the OPI Skyfall 007 collection but when I saw them in person there were a few I just couldn't resist. Since I haven't had much time lately I paired three together to show you today: The Spy Who Loved Me, a gorgeous red with gold shimmer; Goldeneye, a beautiful gold glitter/flake and the gold leaf top coat The Man With The Golden Gun. Picture is two coats of the The Spy Who Loved Me followed by a touch of Goldeneye on the tips and one coat of The Man With The Golden Gun on the ring finger with top coat.


 What do you think of the Skyfall collection? Are you a Bond fan?

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow!! This is beautiful!!! I have Golden eye, but my sister has Spy Who Loved Me, and I'm waiting on the Zoya gold tc, when I have all 3 in my hot little hands I am sooo copy-catting this amazing look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you did a gradient, stunning! I only picked up a couple of the Skyfalls, the ones that really jumped out at me. Wasn't impressed with all of them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely - I had not thought of doing this with Golden Eye - but how the first coat of Golden Eye went on my nail, I can see this really working. Cannot wait to try it! Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and a perfect manicure for Christmas too!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment! That said, please do not spam me. Comments with links will be deleted. If there is a blog or anything else you would like me to check out feel free to email me, I love finding new blogs!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...