Tuesday, January 29, 2013

China Glaze Glitz Bitz 'N Pieces

 Hey guys! Just a short and sweet post today. I picked up three of the new China Glaze Bitz 'N Pieces polishes yesterday and couldn't wait to try them out.
 Graffiti Glitter is a clear base with various sizes of green and black hex glitter and black bar glitter. Picture is one coat of Graffiti Glitter over white with top coat.


 Mosaic Madness is a clear base with various sizes of blue and black hex glitter and black bar glitter. Picture is one coat of Mosaic Madness over white with top coat.


 Glitz 'N Pieces is a clear base with various sizes of silver and black hex glitter and black bar glitter. Picture is two coats of Glitz 'N Pieces over white with top coat.


 While all of these seem to be fairly packed with glitter the large black hex glitter is a bit sparse and you sometimes need to fish it out if you want it on the nail. 

4 comments:

  1. These are all so awesome! I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are pretty but I think I will probably pass..I wish there was a bit more variation between them besides just the one color glitter! Your swatches are great though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! These nail colors are all so pretty. Love the different colored glitters used on every mani. Perfect use of white background to enhance the color of glitters. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this may be China Glaze's most successful chunky glitter collection to date! However, it's a bit of "Oh, look, it's the same thing only DIFFERENT!" to me, lol.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment! That said, please do not spam me. Comments with links will be deleted. If there is a blog or anything else you would like me to check out feel free to email me, I love finding new blogs!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...